- 4 (tablespoon) butter, softened
- 2 (ounce) gorgonzola or bleu cheese of choice
- 1/4 (teaspoon) fresh cracked pepper
- 4 (5-6 ounce) filet mignon steaks, 1 1/2 inches thick
- Pinch salt, to taste
- Bring steaks to room temperature. Season with salt, to taste. Preheat broiler. In a small bowl, combine butter, gorgonzola or bleu cheese and pepper. Put steaks in broiler pan on a rack; broil on top rack of oven for 10-12 minutes for medium-rare, turning steaks once. Spread cheese mixture over steaks and broil 1-2 minutes longer until mixture melts. Allow steaks to rest 5 minutes and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C