- 4 split chicken breasts, boned
- 1/2 (cup) butter, divided
- 1 (cup) grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 (tablespoon) chopped green chilies
- 1 (cup) crackers, crushed
- 1 1/2 (tablespoon) taco seasoning mix
- Trim any fat and rib bones from breasts. Divide chicken breasts in half and pound until flattened. Combine 3 tablespoons softened butter with cheese and chilies. Place a portion of mixture at the end of each chicken breast and roll up, tucking in ends to completely enclose filling.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Melt remaining butter. Dip chicken in melted butter and then coat with mixture of cracker crumbs and taco seasoning. Arrange coated rolls in a baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C