Easy Crockpot Chili
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce can) mild chili beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce can) hot chili beans
- 2 (pound) ground beef
- 1 (12.0 ounce jar) salsa
- 1 (10.0 ounce bottle) ketchup
- 1 (medium) onion, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef and onion; cook until beef is cooked through, approximately 8-10 minutes. Drain meat and add to crock-pot. Add remaining ingredients to crockpot. Set the temperature to high and cook for 6 hours.
- Reduce heat to low and let simmer for another 1-2 hours.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C