Bourbon “Crack” Chicken
- 2 (pound) boneless chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 (tablespoon) cornstarch
- 2 (tablespoon) extra virgin olive oil (evoo)
- 1 (medium) garlic clove crushed
- 1/4 (teaspoon) ginger
- 3/4 (teaspoon) crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 (cup) light apple juice
- 1/3 (cup) light brown sugar
- 2 (tablespoon) organic ketchup or chili sauce (depending on how hot you like stuff)
- 1 (tablespoon) cider vinegar
- 1/2 (cup) water
- 1/3 (cup) reduced sodium soy sauce
- Whisk all ingredients into crockpot and add chicken. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4.
- Serve over rice with a side of ginger glazed carrots.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C