Smothered Chicken Breasts
- 4 (6.0 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/4 (teaspoon) lemon-pepper seasoning
- 3 (tablespoon) vegetable oil
- 1 (medium) onion, sliced
- 2 (tablespoon) packed brown sugar or sweetner of choice
- 1/2 (cup) shredded Monterey Jack cheese (omit for lactose free)
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and lemon-pepper. In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil for 13-15 minutes or until juices run clear; remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute the onion and brown sugar until onion is golden. Top chicken with caramelized onions and cheese, and place under broiler until cheese melts.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C