Avocado Egg Salad
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 1/2 (cup) minced red onion
- 3 (tablespoon) pickle relish
- 1 (tablespoon) prepared yellow mustard
- 1/3 (cup) mayonnaise
- 1/4 (teaspoon) each salt and pepper, to taste
- Mash the eggs with a fork in a mixing bowl to break up. Add the avocado, onion, pickle, mustard, and mayonnaise. Gently smash the ingredients together until blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C