- Kid Friendly
- Main Dishes
- Gluten Free
- Low Carb
- Low Sodium
- Lactose Free
Grilled Split Chicken Breasts with Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Basil
- 2 (whole) whole bone in chicken breasts, split (4 bone in chicken breast halves)
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, minced
- 1 (bunch) fresh basil leaves, minced
- Pinch salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Lightly oil grate on grill. In small bowl, mix minced tomatoes and basil leaves.
- With fingertips, separate skin from meat on each breast half. Rub equal amounts of tomato/basil mixture under skin of each breast. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on grill over medium heat, and cook, covered, about 25 minutes or until juices run clear when thickest part of breast is pierced with tip of knife, turning over once. Serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C