Crock-Pot "Fried" Chicken
- 12 (whole) chicken drumsticks*
- 1/4 (cup) butter
- 1/3 (cup) flour
- 1/2 (tablespoon) seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 (tablespoon) Italian seasoning
- 1 (teaspoon) onion powder
- 1/2 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 1 (teaspoon) paprika
- 1 (teaspoon) teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all the spices and the flour in a shallow dish. Dredge each chicken piece well, and place into your crock-pot.
- When all the chicken is in the crock, pour 1/4 cup of melted butter over it.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or on low for 8-10 hours.
- *Note: One 6-pound whole chicken can be substituted. Simply remove neck from cavity of chicken. Pat chicken dry. Rub flour/spice mixture all over chicken and continue with the recipe as directed, adding half an hour to the cooking time.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C