Bratwurst, Sauerkraut and Bean Casserole
- 1 (pound) fresh bratwurst
- 1 (32.0 ounce package) sauerkraut
- 1/4 (teaspoon) celery salt
- 1 (tablespoon) brown sugar
- 1 (15.0 ounce can) baked beans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cook bratwurst in a skillet over medium-high heat just until nicely browned on the outside, 5 minutes.
- Spread sauerkraut in the bottom of a 9x11-inch casserole dish, leaving a 2 inch margin at the edges. Sprinkle celery salt and brown sugar over the sauerkraut. Place the sausages on top. Pour the beans around the outer edge of the sauerkraut. Cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for about 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until bratwurst links are cooked through.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C