- 1 (7.0 ounce can) whole kernel corn, drained
- 4 (cup) chicken broth
- 1 (10.0 ounce can) chunk chicken
- 1 (15.0 ounce can) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (10.0 ounce can) diced tomatoes and green chilis, drained
- 2 corn tortillas, sliced into 1/4" strips
- Mix all ingredients into a large saucepan or stock pot. Simmer over medium heat until chicken is heated through.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C