4 (5-6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (12.0 ounce package) sour cream
1/4 (cup) grated Parmesan cheese
1/3 (cup) white wine
1/4 (cup) chicken broth
1 (teaspoon) salt
1 (teaspoon) lemon-pepper seasoning
- Fill a medium sized pot with water and season well with salt, then bring to a boil over high heat. Add chicken breasts and lower the temperature.
- Simmer chicken breasts in water until almost tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, and reserve broth.
- In a bowl, mix together sour cream, parmesan cheese, white wine, 1/4 cup of the reserved chicken broth, salt and lemon pepper.
- Once the chicken breasts are cool enough to cut, cube the chicken into one inch squares.
- Put everything back into the pot and and put it back onto the stove at medium heat until the sauce bubbles. Make sure it doesn't burn, lowering the temperature as needed. When sauce starts to thicken and chicken is tender, it is done!
- Serving suggestion: Serve over egg noodles or rice.