- Kid Friendly
- No Cook
- Gluten Free
- Low Carb
- Low Sodium
- Crock Pot
- Lactose Free
- Main Dishes
- Allergen Free
Crockpot Cottage Ham (Pork Butt)
- 2 1/2 (pound) boneless pork shoulder butt
- 2 (cup) water
- 1 (teaspoon) each salt and black pepper
- 2 (whole) stalk, celery, cut up
- 2 (whole) carrot, peeled and sliced
- Place pork in crockpot. Season with salt and pepper. Add water and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on LOW heat for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours. Drain and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C