Pan Seared Red Snapper
- 4 (4.0 ounce fillet) red snapper
- 2 (tablespoon) olive oil
- 2 (lemon) lemon, juiced
- 2 (tablespoon) apple cider vinegar
- 2 (teaspoon) Dijon mustard
- 2 (tablespoon) honey
- 2 (teaspoon) ground ginger
- Rinse snapper under cold water, and pat dry. In a shallow bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, rice vinegar, mustard, honey, green onions, and ginger.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Dip snapper fillets in marinade to coat both sides, and place in skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Pour remaining marinade into skillet. Reduce heat, and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve garnished with chopped green onions.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C